Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Better Today


Sorry I wasn’t able to bring you the weekly blog last week. Between coming down with a cold & all the little things what went wrong, I wasn’t in a good place on Friday. So I thought it best not to take it out on you then. I’d wait till today – when I’m recovering from a cold and functioning on a lack of sleep! If you will learn anything from me, it is the importance of sleep – everyone needs their sleep nightly or they lose the ability to make good decisions (or answer test questions properly).

Making good decisions is very important when in the lab. Which is why MSE requires you attend lab safety training. The two General Lab Safety training sessions will take place this week: 9/6 & 9/8 from 5-6 in 3100 Torg. See the email previously sent (8/30/16) for complete details. Students who do not complete these the requirements by September 30 will have their departmental lab access suspended until their training is current.

MEPS News
MEPS Meeting tonight @ 8pm, 221 Randolph. Be there to be in the know!

Senior News
First check your graduation term, then run your DARs. DO NOT drop a class till you check with me first.

Senior pictures will be taken October 12 & 13. Schedule your appointment via the email from SignupGenius. 

Important Dates
9/6 - MSE Safety Seminar
9/8 - MSE Safety Seminar
9/13 & 14 - EXPO
9/30 - Last Day to Drop

Helpful Tools
Random
Did you know ants stretch when they wake up in the morning?

Words to Live By 
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. William Shakespeare

Sandbox  
My Schedule  
Meetings are not required but encouraged. You can schedule a meeting by accessing my google calendar.