Thursday, September 17, 2015

Be The Duck or Darth Princess

As everyone knows we moved from Collegiate Square to Randolph a few months ago. The move has been successful except for my computer; which protested by refusing to cooperate. Just yesterday the demons were removed and it was asked nicely to please play with others. So far, so good. The reason I'm sharing this is because I may not have all my files and the swipe card wasn't working prior to now. Deep breath, and cross your fingers are we move forward.

I have been asked to share this scholarship opportunity with everyone: Ellwood Group, http://news.ellwoodgroup.com/2015/09/ If you have any questions, please contact Sean Cowden (csean93@vt.edu).

This will be posted on the MSE Opportunities Blog ... link on the left ... if you haven't already, you should visit this blog. It is a 'follow me' only blog. I do not send reminders when I post job, internship or scholarship announcements to it. So the only way to get these announcements is to follow the blog.



Senior News
Run your DARs
Look for the Sr Picture sign up info soon. Dates of Sr Pictures will be on October 8 & 9.


Important Dates
October 2 - Last day to drop a class (check with me first)
October 16 - Fall Break
October 109 - Last day to resign
October 20 - Spring course request opens
October 27 - Spring course request closes


Helpful Tools
Looking for helpful tips I found this site which is good of interesting tips.
http://removeandreplace.com/2013/06/01/50-useful-tips-and-tricks-for-making-everyday-life-easier/

The only thing I will say is that if you do finish a tube of chap stick before loosing it you deserve an award!



Random 
An Octopus pupil is rectangular.


Ut Prosim    

Sandbox 

My Schedule   
Scheduled meeting times are available 10-11:45 & 1:30-415. To schedule a meeting please log into your Scholar account.