Monday, April 25, 2016

Do As I Say, Not As I Do




Last week I did a terrible thing. I weakened my immune system. Not only that, I had memory problems, I was moody, and probably played with my borderline diabetes. How could I have done all of these things in one week? Easy. I was sleep deprived last week.  According to my FitBit, one night I only got 4 hours and 51 minutes of sleep. (not good.)

I heard there was beautiful weather this past weekend, but I wouldn’t know. I spent the weekend on the sofa – sleeping and sick.

MEPS News

Come and support the seniors as they present their Senior Design Research Projects on Friday, April 29 in 190 Goodwin from 11 - 4.

Senior News

If you or your parents haven’t already, please RSVP for the Graduation Reception.

Important Dates
May 4 – Last day to Course Withdraw – check with me first
May 5 – Reading Day
May 6 – Exams Begin

Helpful Tools

Random
A 20 second hug releases oxytocin and can increase your trust in the person you’re hugging.

Ut Prosim 
A UK man became paralyzed after a cycling accident and spent 4 years raising 22,000 pounds to pay for a pioneering treatment that might help him walk again. However, upon hearing about a disabled boy needing surgery (that stood a better chance of success), he donated all the money to him instead.


Sandbox 

My Schedule   
To schedule a meeting please check my Google Calendar.