Monday, March 2, 2015

March Winds



As we all know, along with March Madness we get Women’s History Month – two things that have nothing to do with each other. As I know nothing about basketball, I will spend the next few minutes reviewing Women’s History Month.  Actually, no I won’t. I will say that the equality of women has come a long way and still has a long way to go. But what I’m looking forward to is a day when we no longer have days or months dedicated to someone or a group of people. I’m looking forward to a time when we no longer celebrate the “first woman to do _____” or the “first black man (or woman) to do ______.” To me that will be an amazing day.

Senior News
I am collecting pictures for a surprise project. Please share them with me.

Important Dates
3/2, Monday: Last Day to Drop – check with me first
3/2, Monday: Last Day to change grade option to P/F – check with me first
3/9 – 3/13: Spring Break
3/23, Monday: Last Day to resign without grade penalty
3/24 – 3/31: Fall Course Request, required meeting time
3/18, Wed: CEIP Orientation; how to find co‑ops, internships & other experience

Helpful Tools

Random 
Today is the best day … it’s Dr. Seuss Day!

Words To Live By
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not. – Dr. Seuss

Sandbox
My Schedule 
I’m back in the office!

Scheduled meeting times are available 10-11:45 & 1:30-415. To schedule a meeting please log into your Scholar account.